Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR Compatible 10GBASE-SR MMF 850nm 300m XFP Optical Transceiver Module
Optcore’s OXP10G-8503DCR-CSC is an XFP transceiver module for 9.95Gbps to 11.1Gbps data transmission applications. The transceiver is compliant with the current XFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Specification,10-Gigabit Ethernet 10GBASE-SR/SW per IEEE 802.3ae and 10G Fiber Channel 1200-Mx-SN-I. It provides 10-Gigabit connectivity up to 300m on multimode fiber (MMF) at 850nm. The XFP transceiver also provides a unique enhanced digital diagnostic monitoring interface(DDMI) per SFF-8472. It is a Class 1 laser product complies with FDA/CDRH and IEC-60825 standards.
Additionally, the OXP10G-8503DCR-CSC XFP transceiver is programmed to be compatible with a wide range of Cisco network equipment such as 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) Switches, Routers, Network Interface Cards (NICs) and SAN storage devices. It is an ideal equivalent to high-cost Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10GBASE-SR XFP module.
• Hot-pluggable XFP footprint
• Supports 9.95Gbps to 11.1Gbps bit rates
• Compliant with IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR/SW
• 850nm VCSEL laser and PIN receiver
• Distance up to 300m on multimode OM3 fiber
• Duplex LC connector
• Built-in digital diagnostic functions
• Single 3.3V power supply
• Very low EMI and excellent ESD protection
• ROHS compliant and lead-free